Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stuff and lists

Well, I don't write as often as I like anymore -- I hope you haven't all given up on me completely! We are doing fine. Gabe is loving preschool and would go every single day if he could. Malachi is walking, sort of more tottering, but he can get about half way across the room before he falls. Still no teeth...grr. Matt is still high stress, but in one sense doing better because he now has an official date for his dissertation defense, Dec. 2 and he has the paperwork signed for his job as a postdoc at ISU starting in Jan. Me, well, I guess I am just trying to hold everything and everyone together.

So, I have already had several conversations with people about Christmas gifts so here are a few ideas:
Gabe
Geotrax (he has Grand Central and would love extension packs or the airplane)
Imanginext Batcave (by Fisher Price)
Shake and Go cars
Soccer ball
Aqua doodle
Play dough
Hullabaloo game
He wears 4T

Chi
Any toys that have things to manipulate, things to fit together
Parents brand Cell phone and Car keys (this brand is more realistic which is fun)
Little Tykes Handle Haulers
Really, just anything that looks cool...
He wears 12 month right now, but I would probably just buy 18 month clothes and he really needs 12-18 month size socks

2 comments:

Amanda Bonnett said...

I got him the Imaginex pirate ship is that okay?????

Jen @ Domesticated Nomad said...

Yes. He'll like that!