Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Winter, we are not friends anymore.

I am tired of the hours of time it takes to bundle the kids up just to do something simple like walk to school. I am tired of a two year old who begins whining the second he sees his mittens or hat. I am tired of the same two year old constantly stripping off his mittens and leaving the on the ground so that we have to go back and fetch them. I am tired of being cooped up with boys who are also tired of being cooped up. I am so done with winter.

On a happier note, we have seen a house that we liked in Frankenmuth. It needs some work so we are trying to get some more information and we'll want to see it again before we would make an offer, but it's promising.

We are going to Frankenmuth for Snowfest sometime this week/weekend. The sculpting has begun and will be judged on Saturday I think. Maybe it will be cool enough for winter and I to make up and be friends again. We'll see.

No comments: