Monday, September 19, 2011

Rainy days and Mondays...

Perhaps it's the rain, perhaps it's the day, but I'm really down. The kids are home from school and although they are playing nicely at the moment, it won't last. Every 15 minutes or so they blow up at each other. I'm torn between wanting to play with them (which doesn't prevent the blow-ups, by the way) or just to try to get some work done (which is hard when they scream every so often). Ugh.

I'm just astounded by Gabe's utter lack of respect for people lately and I don't know where this comes from, but it's getting worse. I am also frustrated that he is teaching his brother all of his bad behavior. Why does no one mention that it is so much easier to have only one child? People make it sound like it is not that much more difficult to have multiple, but is a bunch of BS. Or maybe it is fine if your children get along? But there is no possibility of that. It makes me sad, but I can't change it. I've tried. 

Well, something on a happier note. Chi's mispronunciations are getting fewer, but he still has some great ones. In Star Wars, Count Doku, is Dount Kookoo. He eats koc-late kips instead of chocolate chips. He drinks goose (juice).

It looks like we will have a couple of Jedi's for Halloween, but Chi may decide on being Darth Maul which always must be said in a dramatic, low voice, Daaarth Maaauuul!


No comments: