Tuesday, August 28, 2007

here, fishy, fishy

We finally got tired of looking at our empty fish tank and went out to replace Clark the Goldfish. We actually wound up getting two tiny rosies and one small goldfish. I asked Gabe what their names were going to be and he said, "Clark, another Clark, and another Clark." Matt suggested Oliver Boliver Butt from Dr. Seuss's story "Too Many Daves," but thankfully Gabe thought that was just silly. Though I must admit a tiny fish with three names is very funny.

You have to understand that to Gabe all fish are named Clark. I have no idea why Clark, but I love it. I think their names are truly Clark, Another Clark and Another Clark. I'm not sure which one is which though.

Oh, and he wasn't tired at all tonight, but he fell asleep on our seven minute ride home from the store.

No comments: