Monday, September 3, 2007

Days of Labor

Ah, the joys of holiday weekends, which means time to do extra chores. I'm not really complaining though because I am happy to have had the time and motivation to get stuff done. We cleaned the carpet in the living room and dining room. Rentals all come with this nice light beige carpet which shows everything. We have lived here a year and have already cleaned carpets twice and I know I'll need to clean them at least one more time before the baby is born. I am so having all hard wood when I have my own house!

I've also spent some time cleaning up the den. Stuff just piles up in there since we don't often use it. I am putting the rocking chair in there though. The baby will share a room with Gabe though. His room is more than large enough and I hope it will just be easier that way.

Gabe has been sick. Just some mild bug. He's doing better now that he taking some medicine, but nights have been a bit rough. Consequently, Matt and I are a bit tired ourselves. Actually, I think Matt is getting sick, but he's still in the denial phase. I really hope I don't get it too.

No comments: