Monday, February 2, 2009

Can't think of anything funny, but...

Gabe has been doing somewhat better. We are just applying consistency with timeouts, when he goes ballistic he goes straight into the shower, and I also make sure that I carve out time for just the two of us when Chi is taking a nap. It's not that he never talks back or throws fits, but they have been managable.

We did take Chi's one year pictures. We like so many that we are having trouble narrowing it down, but we will soon have prints made. He has a third tooth! And a fourth that is almost through. Because of that he hasn't slept really well this week and he's been clingy, but that will all pass I'm sure.

Matt is enjoying his work. I guess the project he took over has already done more in this last month than it had in at least a year. So the people he's supposed to work with on it are really happy about that.

I have things finally organized. Now that that is done, I am hoping to do a little more drawing or even painting. It's a bit hard to do because of the boys, but now that things have a place, it will be easier to take things out in the evening and put them away again. Other than that, I have been working out every other night. Our complex has a fitness center and I am enjoying it overall. I sometimes find the treadmill kind of boring, but I feel good for having gone.

No comments: