Sunday, May 24, 2009

Growing pains

Wow, I'm tired. I was so excited that we had a weekend with nothing to do, but now I think I need a break from my break. The boys haven't been the easiest people to get along with lately. Gabe is Mr. Attitude lately. He has taken to bossing everyone around, including Matt and I, and no amount of being sent to his room is convincing him to stop. In all fairness, I know this is just his attempt to control things since school is almost ending and he is moving, but temper tantrums and bossiness is not going to be accepted. So, he's been a bundle of joy.

Chi is cutting teeth and almost constantly whiny. He's also waking up at night and it's been a struggle to get him to go to bed. But then he's still getting up at 5 am, which thankfully for me, is Matt's problem. But we are both exhausted. Matt from the night time stuff and me from the constant whine all day long.

There has actually been some funny stuff, but I'm too tired to remember what it was. :) Oh, well. They'll come up with other funny stuff to do, I'm sure.

Gabe has been doing really good on his new bike. He's getting the hang of things and building his confidence. He's also much more careful at road crossings than he normally is on foot which I find interesting (good, but interesting).

No comments: