Thursday, September 3, 2009

School

I am enrolled in one class right now. I am hoping to go to grad school next fall, but I need a couple classes first. I am planning to get a masters in art therapy. So, right now I am taking Abnormal Psych. The book is interesting. The class wasn't so much. I hope that improves over time.

Matt has taught each of his classes at least twice now. I think he is settling down. He seems happier now.

Gabe went in for his assessment with his teacher. He got to meet Mrs. Price and look at the room and the school. Mrs. Price just had him show her what he knew basically. I didn't say anything beforehand. When Gabe was done, she said "wow." I will say that socially he is definitely a kindergartner, but he is a bit advanced for where they are planning to start. She said she is prepared to work with kids being at all different levels. I just hope Gabe doesn't get bored, and then get into mischief.

No comments: