Thursday, June 10, 2010

Entering the ranks of homeowners

It's official. We own a house, or as Matt likes to say, we own a mortgage, which is a bit more honest. Closing wasn't too bad. It actually took under an hour. And signing wasn't so bad, but I did tell Matt I should have had him take my last name instead when we got married because signing Jennifer Jones would have been much faster and easier than Jennifer Vannette. It's a lot of n's to make. :)

We went over and settled on paint colors and let the boys run around and think about how their rooms should look. Chi mostly just ran around and enjoyed the echo since it was empty.

I think Matt and I are mostly just exhausted right now because all the stress is leaving us. I'm happy, but I mostly just want a nap right now. :)

No comments: