Sunday, June 13, 2010

Homemaking

We've been busy at the house. We have the living room, hall, and Chi's room painted. I still have to paint Chi's closet doors and the kitchen. I don't know if the kitchen is going to be done before we move in or not. It's a lot of work and one of has to stay with the boys while one paints so it's taking awhile.

We did yard work today. Matt put the vegetables in and we planted some marigolds. Gabe picked those. Sometimes I feel tired and just see all the work that needs to be done, but days like today, it starts to feel like home. We'll start moving furniture soon. We hope to be sleeping over there by next weekend.

And as to the new layout. Blogger offered new choices, so I was messing around and then it turns out they don't offer the old one anymore. So, it is likely to be different. I may mess around some more to see what I like. But feel free to leave your opinion of it in the comments.

No comments: