Saturday, October 2, 2010

What Gabe wants for Christmas

I am starting my shopping early so I can spread the cost out and make it more enjoyable for me to do the shopping. I thought others might be doing the same, and since what Gabe wants is so specific, I thought I would start his list on here now.

What Gabe wants the most for Christmas is a great start on his train table. We are doing an HO scale set. We haven't selected buildings yet, but we are thinking Northeast scenery. If you prefer things like trees and such, evergreens or deciduous would be appropriate. We are planning on Autumn for the season. So, here's stuff that he needs to create our layout.
Track pieces (Atlas True-Track):

4 460 18" curves (pkg 4)
3 450 9" straight (pkg 4)
1 452 3" straight (pkg 4)
2 478 left-hand turnouts
2 479 right-hand turnouts
2 465 terminal joiners (pkg 2)
Girder bridge (Atlas 885)

Since he only needs the amount of track I have listed here, please put a comment up here if you buy it so that others can see that it has already been purchased. We have a lot of scenery to fill so it's okay if you guys go nuts on the trees or flock or whatever catches your fancy, but just give a heads up to all the family if you happen to buy some of the track. And if you really have no desire to go to a train hobby store, I will put up a list of other stuff sometime in the next few days for both boys.

1 comment:

Jen @ Domesticated Nomad said...

This has been purchased:
4 pk. curve track
girder bridge

2 pk. straight
terminal joiners 2 pk.