Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weather

I've decided to become a weather person (well, perhaps a weatherman, it just sounds better. Can't man just be universal like in mankind?). Apparently there is no need to be right about anything going on at all in the atmosphere around here, so why not? I don't really mind the snow, but the amount of snow and how fast it came down, and exactly when clearly caught everyone by surprise. So, I figure weatherman is on the list of jobs that I could probably do. At least in Michigan.

What I've really done is to start a new blog about my various projects and their progress and process (how's that alliteration!) It's called Domesticated Nomad, since we've finally settled down from our wandering ways. You can find it over at www.domesticatednomad.blogspot.com. I figure I'm so good at keeping up on my blog posts over here (hee.hee.) why not have another one? Actually, I just like to talk about the project stuff, but I know most of my readers are really here to get updates on the family.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking out something