Monday, June 13, 2011

Probably

Chi has begun to use the word "probably" quite liberally. "I think we should do that. Probably." "Probably he runs fast." etc. It's not that he uses the word wrong, he just overuses it really. It's hard not to laugh. It also reminds me of when Gabe said "actually" all the time.

Chi also has a thing for Star Wars. Probably because of his brother...and his dad. He prefers the Clone Wars cartoon to the regular movies. And he has assigned each of us to a character. He is Anakin, but he usually announces he is "A Jedi Knight!" Gabe is Yoda. I'm Ashoka. (Gabe wants me to be Padme, but Chi refuses to switch.) and Matt is Ovi-one Denovi. :) That's how he says Obi-Wan Kenobi. It's hilarious. It's one of those things that I think I'll be sad when he finally says it correctly. Chi never shortens it either, it's always Ovi-one Denovi, even when he is talking so fast you don't understand any other words in the sentence. Probably. 

No comments: