Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here's what's happening...

Well, there is basically nothing going on in our lives other than the patio project. It's great that we got a ton of bricks for free, but it limits exactly what we can do. And digging takes forever. Ugh. I don't even really want to talk about it at this point. When it's done, I'll post the play by play at Domesticated Nomad. 

Oh, I guess I'm lying. I am officially going to grad school -- next week, gulp! All registered, and hopefully not biting off more than I can chew. I hope to complete my masters in history within the next two years. Things are falling into place. I've lined up babysitting for Chi (at no cost! Trading some sitting time with a friend), and we seem to be ready to go. I need to buy my books still.

Gabe's train table functions. All wired and running now. No decoration yet, but I think I mentioned that all we've been doing right now is the patio. Gabe's been thrilled that it runs, as you can imagine.


Malachi keeps leaving things in weird places. One day I opened the fridge and found:

Darth Vadar. Just hanging out in the butter tray.

And here's the goofballs gulping water in the shower.



No comments: