Friday, November 19, 2010

Praise the cheese

Gabe and Chi are in choir at church. This is just okay for Gabe, but for Chi it is the best thing in the world! It's the only activity he's old enough for, the only thing that the poor thing doesn't have the door shut in face as big brother goes off for the fun on the other side of that dang door. So, Chi sings all the time. Only his pronunciation is slightly off.

See if you can figure out what he's really singing when he sings, "Hi-gouda. Hi-gouda. Hi-gouda. Amen." Ah, bless his heart. People don't often sing the praises of cheese (I mean literally sing the the praises.)

He also switches it up and yells, I mean sings, Beck. "Where it's at! I got two turntables and a microphone!"

I'm just tearing up...I see Grammy's in our future. ;)

1 comment:

Jen @ Domesticated Nomad said...

By the way, it's supposed to be Hallelujah.