Monday, March 7, 2011

This is the title that can't be clever

So, I know some of you just want to hear about the family and would rather not hear my opinions on things. But it's my blog, I can do what I want to. Nah Nah. KIDDING. Sorry, couldn't resist. In all seriousness, I do want to use this blog to address anything that I feel is important. I reach friends who do want to read the opinion stuff, so that's why it's there. You won't hurt my feelings if you want to skip that post. You won't hurt my feelings if you disagree. You may make my day if you toss me an Amen, sister!

Moving on. There is next to nothing to tell you about the family except that we have been doing absolutely nothing except trying to recover from the bubonic plague, also known as the flu. Catching Gabe up on all that school work has been fun (that was sarcastic). On the plus side, his school carnival was this Friday and we got to miss it since we weren't healthy enough. It's not a fun event. It's too crowded and hot and it's March in Michigan so you can't just have it outside. Glad to have had an excuse to miss that. 

Chi has become a chatterbox. He's still content to sit quietly. But he likes to tell you everything on his mind right now. Explaining everything that is going on right in front of us. But here's a fun sample conversation:
-How are you?
-I'm Malachi. 
-Are you 3?
-I'm Malachi.
-Do you want a banana?
-No. I'm Malachi. 
-Yes, but do you want a banana?
-No. I'm--oh, yes.

No comments: