Monday, June 23, 2008

Whaaat?!!?

Bobbie sent some info about preschools in Ft. Wayne should we be staying there for awhile. The church affliation was Missouri Synod Lutheran. (We are ELCA, I'm not going to hash out the differences here. Suffice to say, it makes more of a difference for an adult than a child.) So I said to Matt, "I don't mind if he goes to a Missouri Synod preschool..." "Whaat?!?!" yells Gabe. Very incredulous, as if, how dare you send me to a Missouri synod preschool. It is hard to convey the funny-ness of the moment with words. (I think he thought I wanted to send him to Missouri.)

Last night a couple of the guys from youth group wanted to play Monopoly. We started at 7 pm. I finally kicked them out at 11 pm, but we weren't finished, so we had to pick the game up where we left off this morning. I actually won! I never win Monopoly. And I never play long enough for someone to actually win the whole board and knock everyone out, but that's what happened. I must say, that I am feeling fantasticly cool today.

Chi has this thing now where he sticks his toungue out a little and curls it over his upper lip. Haven't managed to catch it on camera yet, but it is so cute. It's as if he is always saying, "Hmm. Think. Think. Think."

No comments: